
It's been a fun couple of days for Sophie...she just turned 2!!! Wow, time went by so fast. I still remember sitting in the hospital in the wee hours of the morning waiting for her to be born. I guess that's something you don't forget!
On Friday, Sophie's actual birthday, the girls all went over to Grandma & Grandpa's. We celebrated her birthday with sprinkled doughnuts! Then today, Sunday, we had a little party for her at Tri-City Park in Placentia. Sophie had all her friends there to help her celebrate! We grilled up some hot dogs and hamburgers and had lots of food to go with them! The weather was perfect! Warm with a constant breeze. Sophie got lots of Minnie Mouse gifts, which is perfect because she is in LOVE with Minnie! Thanks everyone for all your help and for celebrating with us! We had fun!!!
Happy Birthday to our funny little angel...who keeps us on our toes...every day!!!
We Love You!!!
Thanks for a fun party! I love the picture of Sophie with her cupcake with her hand on her chin!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures...since I forgot my camera I'm gonna steal them for my blog :) We had fun at the party! And by the way, Abbie says Sophie is now her best friend....shhhh, don't tell Katie!
ReplyDelete