Friday, February 10, 2012

A Busy Friday Morning

Friday mornings are usually busy since I have back-to-back obligations for both Sophie and Kaitlin. Today was especially busy since Sophie was presenting The Bible story with her class in Chapel, she had her Valentine's Share Snack and Kaitlin had her 100th Day of School celebration...all at the same time. 

 Since there are only 10 kids in Sophie's class, she got to give cake pops as her treat.


The kids all did a great job...and they were so cute!

 So excited!

LOVE that little smile!

I was a slacker mom this year and didn't do Valentine's tops...thankfully, I kept last year's shirts and heart clips!

 Next up was Kaitlin's class. I took a bunch of pictures...but they are all of the class kids.

 Then it was back to Sophie's school to pick her up. It's a great thing the schools are only 3 minutes apart (with traffic)!
She was unusually quiet on the way home...
Falling asleep on the stairs is never a good sign.
And then she ended up getting sick all over again...with the flu...all over the bathroom floor. On the plus side, she made it to the bathroom which is tiled.
Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment