Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mr & Mrs Taracena

After months of planning and excitement, the day has finally arrived!
It's Lauren and Rudy's wedding day!

Some of my pictures are a little lot grainy because I took them all on my phone, but grainy pics are better than none.
Plus I was kinda busy to be lugging my big camera around.
 A little pre-wedding goodies from the couple.

 It's fun getting all dolled up!

 The adorable flower girls!
Any one else need flower girls? After the two wedding in the last 5 months, these girls are pros.




 The beautiful bride!








 Lots of waiting around while the bride and groom took all their kissing pictures...so we got some pictures of ourselves. :)

 How excited does Lauren look?
Love it!!




 The guys were definitely having fun!

 Soda with a licorice straw...doesn't get much better than that.


It was a beautiful wedding...a beautiful day.
The best part...watching Rudy's face while Lauren walked down the aisle. I don't think I'll ever forget it.
Lauren and Rudy are perfect for each other.
Congrats to the (extremely) happy couple.
We love you both and are so honored to be a part of your special day.


1 comment:

  1. You all definitely made the Rudy's and my wedding day so much better!!! And I have to say, we had the MOST adorable/beautiful/gosh-darn-pretty flower girls ever!!! Uncle Rudy and Aunt Lauren love you all too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete