
Jamie took Isabel to see The Monster Truck show in Anaheim on Saturday. It's one of Isabel's favorite things to do! Could be because she got to drink two sodas and eat an entire cotton candy...it's nice going out with Daddy! A couple trucks flipped over and a few trucks lost a wheel. Grave Digger kept driving two more times around the track after he/it lost a wheel.
To keep Kaite-poo from getting upset that she didn't get to go, I took her and Sophie to Chuck E. Cheese's. Note to self, it's really busy on Saturday nights. The girls were having fun, we won a bunch of tickets (I even got the bonus on one game) and the pizza was good. Everything was going well...that is until Katie fell off the top of the slide...on her head. Ouch! She cried, a lot, and then got very sleepy as soon as I got her to the car. She's alright now, though. Maybe next time she will think twice about going down the slide head-first...but then again, probably not!
No comments:
Post a Comment