Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally, A Picture With Abbie! 1/29/09

Katie, Sophie and I went to lunch with Keri, Abbie and Luke on Thursday. We finally got Abbie to take a picture with the girls! And yes, it's in Old Navy...again. But it's a different Old Navy, and in my defense, they were having a really good sale. I got t-shirts and skirts for the girls for $1 to $1.50! (I have to put that in there just incase Jamie reads this...don't want him thinking I'm shopping my days away!)

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! My daughter finally made it on a blog! (Sorry Nicole, someday she will smile for you) And yes, we wouldn't want Jamie to think we shop EVERY DAY...some days we just RETURN things :) Luke has been wearing his 47 cent shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!! I'm so jealous! Abbie owes me a picture... And about the shopping, what's Keri's motto? Browse, Buy and Return!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete