My first attempt at butterfliesIt's Gran Gran's birthday and the day started out great when we learned we sold our first item on Etsy.com! Plus we sold our first quilt on ebay the day before and my mom sold another quilt while she was quilting one this morning! We are on a roll!
Gran Gran and Vonnie came over for lunch today...grilled cheese sandwiches (Gran Gran's choice) and chocolate cupcakes. Mmmm, they were nummy, if I do say so myself! The only picture I was able to get of Gran Gran was of her with Katie-poo, just after Sophie hit Katie above her lip with a plastic Sleeping Beauty. She now has a huge gash...at least I think it's huge...ewww, it hurts just thinking about it! It's going to leave a mark!
Happy Birthday, Gran Gran...we hope you had a nice day! We're all excited for our trip to Mexico!
Check out our Etsy page, if you get a chance, we are constantly adding items we have quilted. Our page is SweetCherries3.
Happy Birthday Valorie!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought Katie had frosting on her lip...
Oh and I LOVE the butterfly cupcakes, too cute!
ReplyDelete