Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lunch with Friends! 11/13/09

This kid hangs on anything she can!


Abbie & Katie-poo

Abbie, Sophie & Katie...My camera has been taking blurry pictures, but it still turned out cute!
The girls and I went to lunch with Abbie, Luke & Keri today. We hardly ever go to the mall anymore, so it's always a treat when we stop by for a little shopping and lunch with friends. Katie-poo was so excited to see Abbie; she hasn't seen her since she started school a couple months ago. I now find myself addicted to the Taco Gringo at the taco place at the mall. Nicole has been eating them for years and I FINALLY tried one...and now it's all I crave. Mmmm, they are so good...and cheap! I can't believe I waited so long to try it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were finally better and were able to get out of the house!! And Abbie was so thrilled too to see Katie, she loved the pictures she drew for her!

    ReplyDelete