Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Baby!!! 11/19/09

Hanging out with Mommy & Aunt Nellie...waiting for Grandpa Greg to pick them up!
Beli...showing off her 4th Eagle Award in 2 1/2 months!

Waiting for the movie to start...

Our entertainment for the night!

Movie time!!!

After MONTHS of waiting, New Moon (the second movie in the Twilight Saga...from the books) was finally released! Lauren, Nellie and I decided we had to be among the first to see the movie so we camped out all night and saw the midnight showing. Nellie staked out our spot at 2 pm on Thursday and I joined her shortly after...I even wore my Team Edward shirt. (Just for the record, I was NOT the only one wearing a cheesy shirt!) The movie was great and we had a lot of fun...I can't wait to see it again!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a Twilight game? If so, FUN! Invite me over to play! Glad you enjoyed the movie! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete