Summer is officially over...it's time for school.
I can't believe all the girls will finally be in school together.
The girls packed up their backpacks and lunch boxes and picked out their own outfits.
They were ready to go back to school. Sophie had a few tears the night before, but when the time came to go to class, she was all smiles!
2nd Grade...Mrs. Dixon again! (Combo class)
Kindergarten...Mrs. Allen of course!
4th grade...the new teacher, Mrs. Eldred.
Usually, Sophie will be in the afternoon class so she'll come home with the girls. But today, they all went to school together.
Thank goodness for friends!
The girls had a great first day of school. They love their teachers and their classes are full of their friends.
The best news of the day...when I picked up Sophie she told me, "I think I'm really going to have fun at school. I had fun today!"
School really wiped her out though.
We met up with Daddy for dinner and a spin on the ferris wheel at the Spectrum. We'd been meaning to get down there all summer...better late than never.
I'm so glad the first day of school was successful!













No comments:
Post a Comment