Friday, September 21, 2012

Ice Skating Adventures

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the girls went ice skating...for the first time! I know, I probably should've taken them before now, but ice skating is so cold and usually painful. So thankfully, we had a birthday party to go to and that got us all out there on the ice.

(Of course, the pictures are from my cell phone and it was dark...)

Kaitlin was a natural out there. She was fearless, so that may have helped...and maybe her pigeon toed feet, too? The doctors always said hockey would be a good sport for her.



 Sophie got lots of help from Isabel's friends. So sweet.


 Happy Birthday to Hannah!



At the end of the night...wouldn't want to be the one to have to put all those away!

So our first ice skating adventure was a success. And it wasn't as painful as I remember. Guess I'll need to make an effort to take the girls more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment