Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas with Dad

The first Christmas celebration of the year is here!
We celebrated with Grandpa Dean and Grandma Chris and the family early again this year.
And of course, I was horrible with taking pictures...again.
But hey, I finally got some of myself to prove that I was there, too.

Sisters!
 I missed the memo on the stripped dress, but at least I was wearing black and white to match.

 The annual "Let's take shots and get buzzed in the laundry room" gathering. 
It grew this year...it's usually Nellie and Jamie, and maybe Danny.
I just poked my head in to take the pic...someone has to drive home.





It was a nice and relaxing celebration as usual.
Jamie and I almost walked away with two seasons of The Big Bang Theory on DVD from the gift exchange...until Dziadzie stole it from us. :(
Let Christmas begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment