Sophie has been waiting for weeks to wear her party dress to school.
After I did my copying for Sophie's class, I was lucky enough to catch Isabel's class performance of The Night Before Christmas for all the kindergartners. It was so impressed...everyone knew all their parts perfectly.
Isabel & Elizabeth
And then the 4th grade class read Dr. Seuss books with the kindergartners. So cute.
Kaitlyn & Sophie
Poor pickle got fixed this week.
The girls had their Christmas/Holiday parties at school this week, too.
Sophie's class went caroling and got to wear pj's all day.
I wasn't allowed to go into Isabel's party (only a few mom's per party, and I got Halloween) and Kaitlin's party was watching a movie in the dark, so I didn't get any pictures of them.
I love how much she loves to read and play Scrabble.
Maybe I'll stop blogging for now and go play a game of Scrabble with this cutie.











No comments:
Post a Comment