Nummy Buca di Beppo mac-n-cheese!
The best we could do for a group shot this week...no one wanted to stop playing
Sophie & Adelyn having fun!
Katie & Adelyn...I think Katie let go of her a second later and left her to fend for herself
CHEESE! (Don't ya just love her hair like that???)
Katie & Abbie...I sure hope that plastic window is screwed on tight!
Brave girl...the other mom's at the park were impressed! (me too!)
Abbie, Katie & Sophie...So cute!Let's see if I can beat Nicole & Keri and get my Park Day blog up first...We had our usual Thursday lunch date today. We branched out and did something different...different for us at least. We went to the park! We are now officially "Park Moms." We picked up some mac-n-cheese and pizza from Buca di Beppo (I had a coupon, or else it would've been Taco Bell) and took it over to the Brea Sports Park. It was really nice weather, cool but sunny, and the kids all had a lot of fun. Except Luke, he slept the whole time...but I think he was happy! It was so easy, we may just have to do it again sometime!

I like the Sophie "cheese" picture. I think think I say that on every entry....
ReplyDelete