Thanksgiving has never really been one of my favorite holidays...it's not a bad one, just not one of the best. The food is pretty blah (I like some spice in my food) and it's a one-day holiday that usually takes place during lunch or dinner so it's hard to fit all the family visits into just several hours (which results in some stress). The major reason why it's not one of my favorites is because I just don't feel like there should only be one day a year to give thanks. It's my belief that we should be giving thanks for everything in life, all day, every day.
But that's just me.
I think this blog pretty much shows a lot of what I am thankful for...the little things in life like trips to the park and the beach, lots of wonderful friends, hanging out with the girls at school, lost teeth, a roof over our heads, food in our bellys, clothes on our backs...and most importantly, God and family.
I probably need to represent God a bit more in our blog, becasue without him, there would be no family.
But every day, I give thanks to God for my wonderful little family.
Jamie and I have a goal in life...to provide our girls with a life that they are thankful for.
And if I do say so myself, I think we are succeding.
Happy Thanksgiving!
(I was sick most of the holiday weekend, so I don't have any new pictures.)

No comments:
Post a Comment