Sophie had a special feast at school today for Thanksgiving.
(She's off all next week...lucky girl!)
Typical Sophie face.
I was trying to get her to try the tater tots...I know strange that she hasn't had them before, but the girls don't really like potato things. They only eat french fries every once in a while; they much prefer apples. But, much to her surprise, she liked the tater tots!
At the lunch, all the kids said what they're thankful for...Sophie said she's thankful for her whole family.
As much as I'm bummed that Sophie isn't with me all the time, there is one benefit...in the few hours she's at school, I now have the chance to go help out in Kaitlin and Isabel's classes. And I get to come to all the fun things in Sophie's class, too. So, in my 9 hours of "free time" each week, I get to spend almost half of those hours with the girls. It's just one of the things I'm thankful for this year.
Next year will be extra great when they are all at one school...




No comments:
Post a Comment