Monday, July 16, 2012

♥ Happy 9th Birthday, Isabel! ♥


I can't believe Isabel is 9 today.
I can't believe we are old enough for a 9-year old.
I still often wonder who decided we were ready to be parents 9 years ago.
I guess God did...glad he thought we were ready!
Happy Birthday sweet, sweet Isabel!
You make us happier than you can ever imagine!

We celebrated the birthday girl doing a bunch of stuff she wanted to do...cake pops for breakfast, bowling a couple games, a trip to the movies, The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner and a bit of shopping before we came home and watched a movie until midnight. 


 She's a natural!



 The place was empty when we got there so we got 2 lanes to bowl on.
Makes it a little more challenging for Jamie and me when we don't have bumpers like the girls do. ;)

 Kaitlin was our ball girl for the day.

 Love this!

 Sophie used this cool little ramp thing for half of her turns...I think the ball got heavy after a while.

 Look, I was there, too!

We saw Ice Age 4...I forgot there was even an Ice Age 3!!

We had a great day with our birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment