Hellen, Tayler, and Evan had a vacation to Palm Spring planned and they asked us to come along for the fun for a couple days! And fun it was! The temperature topped off at 107 degrees but that's ok...it made the water feel that much better.
Since we have a vacation planned in Arizona in a few weeks, Jamie decided we needed a waterproof case for our iPhones (which ended up meaning my iPhone). I'm so happy he understands how important photography is to me and is willing to get me stuff to make it all that much more fun! Anyways...he bought the case for me early so I was able to try out in Palm Springs as well!
(Actually, it's a week later and I still haven't taken the case off!)
Sophie is doing great with her swimming this year...she's all over the place. Swimming on her own, jumping in the pool, doing somersaults! Now, I just have to get her to try all that without holding her nose.
Like mother, like daughter!
CC and her family were all out in Palm Springs the first day, too, so they came over and swam for a bit with us.
At night, we watched a movie poolside.
Blisters on toes...all part of summer!
Isabel and Kaitlin are fearless in the water. It's great to watch them swimming so well. And Kaitlin LOVES water slides!
Thanks for inviting us, Hellen...we had a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment