Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Bollin!

We've been counting down the days and helping with the preparations.
The time has finally come...it's Nellie and Danny's wedding day!

 We arrived at 10:00 am for the rehearsal...




 The bride and groom are here!


 It was already blazing hot! I'm really hoping the girls remembered to smile during the actual ceremony, which was equally as hot!


 We all got pampered.




I never knew where Kaitlin was almost the whole day...guess I know where she was now.
 (Jenny and Bobby took a bunch of pictures and shared them with us all.)


 The beautiful bride and her flower girls




 Oops, were we supposed to be looking at Nellie and Danny. Our bad! I think we did look for the "real" picture...I hope!


Waiting for our ride to the reception (and to the comfort of our flip flops)...there was no way we were going to walk in those heels!


 One of my favorite pictures of the day!

Another favorite!


 So good to see Reed, Christine and Ronan! Gavin was at camp. :(


 Another favorite!


The entire day was so beautiful...as was the bride!
Congrats, Nellie and Danny!
We are so very happy for the two of you. Thanks for letting us be a part of such a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment