Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun Playing in the Water 8/19/09

They just get prettier & prettier!

Luke (8 mo), Sophie (2), Abbie (3), Katie (almost 4), Beli (6) & Adelyn (21 mo)

RUN!!!

The typical look for Keri, Nicole & I...we just walk around with our cameras in our hands!

SO Exciting!

Beli attempting to karate chop the water...


The girls and I (I wonder how many posts I've started with that...) met up with Nicole, Adelyn, Keri, Abbie & Luke at the Shoppes in Chino Hills today. We had lunch to celebrate Keri's birthday (Happy Birthday, Keri) and took the kids over to the water fountain to play in the water. They were a little apprehensive at first, but they ended up having a blast! We walked around all the shops after and found Beli the cutest 50's outfit for Halloween. We ended our day with some very expensive ice cream, but it sure was good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flamingo pose that Sophie is striking! Beli's karate chop is funny! Fun day!

    ReplyDelete