Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Library Tuesday! 02/16/10

First of all...Happy Birthday, Mom! We hope you had a great day! We can't wait to celebrate with you!

Katie-poo, Sophie and I went to the music class at the library again today. Kaitlin really has so much fun at the class and even Sophie got in on the action today. They sang the alien alphabet, danced to a couple of songs, acted like a bubble, galloped like a pony and hopped like a bunny! It's actually a really fun class!

After the class, we checked out a couple book for each of the girls. We even picked out a few Junie B. Jones books for Isabel...she has been asking for chapter books to read. So, what was supposed to be a free outing at the library turned a bit expensive...I had to pay to get a replacement library card and apparently, they don't dismiss old overdue fees...whoops! I haven't checked out a book at the library in YEARS...so those fees must be from at least 11 years ago!?!

1 comment:

  1. What?! You already lost your card...didn't you just get it? Haha...and yeah, that's why I got the card in Abbie's name...I was afraid I owed $$$ there too!

    ReplyDelete