Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Library Tuesday! 02/23/10

I told myself I wasn't going to take pictures at the library today (I don't take pictures everywhere we go)...but since the girls' friends were there too, I couldn't resist! Abbie and Luke came to the music class today too...and to our surprise, Adelyn was there with her cousin and Nicole's aunt! Funny thing was, Adelyn seemed a little confused about who we all were...almost like she didn't know who we were since her mommy wasn't there. Kaitlin & Sophie checked out more books too. Another fun free Tuesday!
Silly Sophie...5 headbands and enough rubber bands on her wrist to cut off her circulation! Seriously...I had to take them off her when her hand started turning purple!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...at least it was so crowded that probably nobody noticed you with your camera...I sure didn't!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sophie has just about every color imaginable around her wrist! Love it!

    ReplyDelete