Thursday, February 25, 2010

T is for Tutu 02/25/10

In her quest to find something that started with the letter T for share day, Katie-poo came into my room with tomatoes (yes, she LOVES tomatoes), and then a turtle, and then a Tinker Bell pillow. A minute later, she ran in holding her pink tutu and said, "Tutu starts with the letter T. And it has a lot of T's in it! But I don't want to bring the tutu, I want to wear the tutu!!!"

So here's Katie-poo in her tutu...and the rest of the outfit she picked out! She said the polka dots on her tights match the gumballs on her shirt.
On a side note, after I finished making lunch, I came up stairs to find Sophie watching a movie in the playroom...like this...not pants...or panties! How many times can I say silly Sophie?!?

2 comments:

  1. How funny...it was a tutu day!! We will have to have all the girls wear them at the same time! And Sophie, I don't blame you for getting rid of the undies...they just get in the way anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tutu! Katie is such a smart and fashionable girl!

    ReplyDelete