The usual gang, the girls and I all got together at the La Habra Children's Museum this morning. We all went in together and bought the Mom's Club pass a few months ago, so hopefully we'll be making more trips to the museum in the future.
This museum is perfect for us moms...there's not a whole lot of things to do, but there's enough to keep the little ones busy for a couple hours.
I feel so loved...everyone wanted their picture taken with me.
I think the girls' favorite part of the museum was the grocery section...didn't we just do this???
Isabel, Abbie and Luke waited on that carousel for 15 minutes for it to be turned on (it runs every 30 minutes).
While all the other kids took the hip hop dance class, the girls and I explored a couple of the other rooms...they had no interest in the dancing...at all.
And then we went and made crafts and then checked out all the dead animals...
After the museum, a bunch of us got Giovanni's pizza for lunch and took it to Adelyn's grandma's house for some swimming. The girls absolutely LOVE swimming at Joyce and Johns' home! They've been waiting to go all summer.
Some days just aren't meant for group pictures...
Just 4 more days of summer left...
We have to pack in some more fun!



my guys love the grocery store area also. they also love all of the animals in the last room. i kind of forgot about that place. we are so sad summer is over also :(
ReplyDelete