It's probably one of our last trips to the beach this summer.
It's so sad!
We went out with a bang, though!
We ended up at Little Corona this time...we needed to experience some waves again.
It was kinda cloudy for the first couple hours. But the sun finally broke through those clouds and joined the party.
I'm not sure the girls even noticed it was slightly cold. Nicole and I on the other hand...we were all wrapped up in our extra towels. ;)
But it was 97 degrees at home, so we welcomed the cool weather.
As easy and mellow as the Newport beach is...it sure is so much more fun to watch the girls at a beach with waves!
I'm gunna miss these smiles when school rolls around next week...
What'da ya think...do we have enough shovels?!?
Headstands maybe??? Nicole and I weren't sure what they were doing.
There's so many things we're going to miss when summer comes to an end...the beach is definitely at the top of our list.

No comments:
Post a Comment