...So Sad!
We wanted to go out with a bang and since the girls have been dying to go to My Giggle Place again, it seemed like the perfect event for our last day of summer.
Nicole, Keri and I are getting good at finding great deals...we got pizza today from Giovanni's for just $1.60 each!
Nicole, Keri and I are getting good at finding great deals...we got pizza today from Giovanni's for just $1.60 each!
They were having fun...seriously...it just doesn't really look like it at this particular moment. ;)
Sophie, Luke and Abbie spent a lot of time in the reading corner...if I had known that, I would've just invited everyone over to read our hundreds of books! But then I would've had to clean the house, so nevermind!
Isabel absolutely loves this place!
Kaitlin does, too, but she kept getting hurt. She even ran into a doorway and got a bruise down her cheek!
Then Isabel got hold of my camera...and this is what she got...
It was a fabulous last day of summer. I'm so sad to see it end. It was great having the girls around every day. Sophie and I are definitely going to miss them!



No comments:
Post a Comment