I miss taking daily pictures!
I miss blogging almost everyday!
The reason why I dislike school time so much (other than the fact that I get to spend less time with the girls, of course) is I don't have enough things to take pictures of...unless I take endless pictures of the girls eating their after school snacks, doing homework, arguing with me about doing homework, making messes, reluctantly cleaning up messes, eating dinner, brushing their teeth, getting ready for bed. A few days of those posts probably wouldn't be so bad...but not everyday.
Today, I had something to blog about!
Sophie filled up her sticker chart in class...the first kid!
(I totally do know it's not always important to be first, so I don't stress the whole "first" thing to the girls, but I'm allowed to be a proud mom!)
Sophie got to pick something out of the treasure chest when she filled up her chart, so she picked a pack of bracelets (glove not included)! She was so nice to share one of her bracelets with Abbie, Luke, Isabel and Kaitlin...and me, too...leaving her with only 2 left! And she was good with that.
Yay for Sophie!
Here's to hoping she keeps up the good work!

No comments:
Post a Comment