Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not Again...

Please, someone tell me, when do kids grow out of doing mischievous things?!?

My guess is that some kids never grow out of it. Let's just hope Sophie isn't one of those kids. Just last month Sophie wrote her name on her door...with a black Sharpie. I guess I should look at the positive side of this...at least she can spell her name!?! I tried to wash it off quickly, so I failed to get a picture of it...bummer.

Today, the same kid who likes to write on walls and baby dolls, smother her face in lipstick and mascara, flush crayons and banana peels down the toilet, dump dry pasta all over the floor, put beads in her nose, stick gum in her hair...cut her own hair...again!

And man, did she really cut it this time! She gave herself some face-framing layers...all the way up to her chin! There's not a whole lot I could do to fix it, unless I cut her hair super short...which neither of us wanted. I cut a few inches off the length to try to help...but I don't think it does.


Thing is...the layers look pretty cute...too bad they didn't start just a bit lower.

Oh well, I guess I'll be thankful that hair grows back and that she didn't cut something that can't grow back. And I guess it's good timing since her hair is kinda funky right now anyway because we're trying to grow out some bangs and the last lady who cut her hair messed it up so I had to get it recut.
(How does one mess up a "straight across cut"...I have no idea!)
(Btw, I do watch her...she was supposed to be resting! I feel deja vu when I type that...maybe she should NEVER be left alone!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment