Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nana!

Most of the family got together to celebrate Grandma Adeline today!

(I learned long ago never to try and get Nana and Papa to actually look at the camera...at the same time. It just doesn't happen very often.)
Julian, Papa, Claire, Kaitlin, Nana, Sophie, Ella, Isabel, Luke and Kate

We got together with all the cousins, which we don't seem to do any more. It was nice to see everyone!





Happy Birthday Grandma Adeline (Nana)! We hope you had a wonderful birthday...we sure had a wonderful time celebrating with you!
We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that first picture!! Well all of them, but that first one is great. Everyone looks so cute. I don't think I have pics of any of your kids since they were so little. So cute. Can I steal it? It wad good to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete