Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Lazy Weekend...with some Disney thrown in...

We had a much needed restful weekend. I think I said that last weekend, too, but these weeks in between have been so hectic that it's taking us all a bit of time to adjust. Plus, if we have the chance to do nothing...we're gunna take it! Plus, this past week was a bit emotional for a couple of us.

Last weekend, we did promise Isabel that we'd go to Disneyland this weekend...so off we went...

The park was surprisingly empty for a Saturday night. There were parts of the park that even seemed almost deserted...it was nice!

 Converse, anyone?!?
Kaitlin and Jamie were "too cool" to wear theirs tonight!

  It really wasn't cold enough for hoods and gloves...



We got to do a lot of stuff this trip...we rode the train, found out Pirates will be closed until the end of November!, cruised through the jungle on the Jungle Cruise, rode Alice, watched a (new?) show on Small World called "The Magic, The Memories and You", rode Nemo, caught the end of the fireworks, rode Small World, the Carousel and finally Snow White.


I must say, it's such a relief to see that someone finally cut off the mangled tassel on the camel in Small World that gets hit by the camel's leg every other second. I could never understand why someone wouldn't fix it...it used to drive me crazy! Not sure why...maybe I'm crazy!?!



We all couldn't pass up the photo op with the "pretty pink castle" as Sophie put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment