Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun at the Aquarium 6/30/09


The seal spot is definitely my favorite place to take pictures!

Sophie & her seal friend


Katie bravely feeding the Lorikeets...last time she didn't want anything to do with the birds!



Funny Adelyn...was she using Sophie as a shield???


Chillin' with the sharks

Getting wet at the water table!

Look...Nicole & I do exist! (I think she wrote the same thing on her blog)

Lots of pictures of me this time...

Only Katie can point her feet this way so naturally!

Beli, Katie, a big crab & Sophie

It was a rough day for group shots...oh hi, Sophie!

The girls with their new friends

First off, I have to thank Jennifer for the free tickets and parking to the Aquarium of the Pacific! Nicole and Adelyn joined us for the day at the aquarium...which was really nice since they were there yesterday too! The girls all had fun, as usual. We checked out all the fish and seals (my favorite). Isabel and Sophie had a blast feeding the Lorikeet birds again...and even Katie-poo got in on the action this time. Adelyn showed us her favorite water table...I'm really not sure why we spend money taking the girls places-all they ever want to do is play in the water wherever we go! The sharks were a big hit this trip...and so was the souvenir shop! Since our day was free, the girls got to each pick out a small toy. Beli picked out a hot pink sea horse, Sophie got a spotted seal, Adelyn got a puffin and after many tears, Katie picked out a shark...yes, a shark! She originally wanted the really big (and way out of her $5 budget) shark. Thankfully, at the last minute, we found a cute cuddly shark, which was just a little out of her budget!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are great! I love the one of Sophie posing with the sharks. The crab picture is cool, too. Ya, I think you are right - Adelyn is using Sophie as a shield, those birds do get crazy! Thanks for a FUN day!

    ReplyDelete