...it was on sale and seemed like a much better deal! Keri has the same pool (I think) and she said it's perfect for them, so I figured it would be perfect for us too. The girls LOVED it! They played in it for a hour and a half! Plus they played in it while I blew it up. The pump in the back of my car wasn't working too well so I had to get creative. I switched the hose on Jamie's shop-vac and had a massive amount of air pumping into the pool in no time!
I know I practically begged for some heat in my previous posts, but it was sooo hot this past weekend! Can't we just get a nice 80 degrees or so? Why does it have to be gloomy or sizzling...oh well, I'll take sizzling for now. The girls enjoy it more too...and that's what really matters!
***For my info...this was actually posted on Monday, June 29th...not Sunday at 11:56pm.***
Yep, I'm pretty sure that is what we have. It's a perfect size for them to practice their swim moves in too. But wasn't that hose water cold?! Ours comes out freezing so we fill it up in the am and by late afternoon it's perfect!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...your date posting is off...don't think you are swimming at 11:56 pm on Sunday night!
ReplyDeleteThe girls look so cute in their bathing suits! The pool looks like alot of fun! I'm glad you guys are feeling better!
ReplyDelete