Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random Pictures 6/28/09

Our little "Super Whys"...it's a pbs show...

Beli "flying" off the bed onto a pile of pillows! Katie took this picture!

My favorite thing to do before bed...watch my girls sleep...Sophie looked so peaceful at the foot of her bed.
It's nice to see her in her bed; many nights she sleeps on the ground pressed up against the door or with the door cracked open...I guess I don't blame her since I slept in the hallway for many years of my life.

Katie-poo is learning how to write her name ...she caught on quickly. However, she thinks every word with a "k" in it spells Katie! =)

On a side note...I stumbled upon a blog that I spent hours reading tonight...it's called the NieNie Dialogues. It started out as a blog about a woman who truly knew how to enjoy life and her children and how to love her husband so completely. Then NieNie (Stephanie) and her husband were in a plane crash last year, turning her life completely upside down (they both survived but not without many physical and emotional scars). But through it all, she is able to deal with the pain and her struggles and be thankful for her children and her husband, who are there for her each and every day. It's just a great reminder for myself to live each day as it comes and to live it to it's fullest. To slow down and embrace life and cherish everything and everyone around me. And most importantly...have fun...the dishes can wait! If you have a few hours (and a box of tissue) to spare check out the NieNie Dialogues here...it's inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment