Today we celebrated Gene's 60th birthday! We all got together and went to Lucille's for dinner and then went back to his and Sandra's house for cake and ice cream. We all pitched in and got him a driving lesson and 20 laps driving a stock car at the Irwindale Speedway...should be fun!!! Happy Birthday...hope you had a great day!
Freaky! I had this layout up first, but then changed it to the other one. I like them both so much! It makes the blog so cute and girly!
ReplyDeleteI was on Jennifer Hartman's blog and she has a link to Lydia's blog (where I got the layout change site), so I checked it out and she has pictures of your cupcakes on there. She said you inspired her to make her own cupcakes. Did you know that? Maybe she's your facebook friend??? If not, weird how things get around! Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!