Sunday, June 7, 2009

Picnic at the Park 6/7/09

LOVE this picture!!!

One more picture of Sophie...all stamped up! In my defense, I wasn't home...Jamie was watching the girls.
The girls wanted to go play at the park, so we packed up our lunch and headed to Beli's school. Beli and Katie-poo love playing on the playground at the school because Beli can play on the monkey bars and they have 2 big play areas all to themselves. Sophie likes to run back and forth between the two playgrounds-which is actually kinda far for such little legs. The weather couldn't make up it's mind today...it was hot when the sun was shinning, but really cold when the clouds covered it up. Jamie and I were the only ones who seemed to notice, the girls were having too much fun running around.

1 comment:

  1. Do I see a butterfly shaped sandwich to match Sophie's butterfly shirt. Both super cute!

    ReplyDelete