Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Day of Preschool! 9/08/09

Kaitlin...all ready for preschool!

Walking to class...

Kaitlin with Mommy & Daddy!


She's actually excited to be at school!

Perfectly happy playing with the Lego blocks!

Kaitlin moving her "I'm Here" apple.

Ms. Lena & Katie-poo...ooops, I mean, Kaitlin.

Our two school girls!

Sophie wanted her picture taken too!

The girls are just growing up too fast! Kaitlin started preschool today. She did such a great job! Jamie and I were worried that she wouldn't want us to leave, but she proved us wrong (as always). She walked right in and started playing. When it was time for Jamie and I to leave, she gave us big hugs and kisses and went right back to playing. I'm so proud of her! I was more sad than she was...yes, I had a few tears running down my cheeks as we left. =(

When I picked Kaitlin up from school, she was pretty excited to see us. She was a little sad though because she didn't get an Eagle Award, but once I told her that they only have those at Isabel's school, she felt a little better. By the time we were in the car, she was singing the songs she learned in class today. She also made a snack place mat, played with her friend Ava, ate lunch and played with all the toys. I'm glad she had such a great day...and she says she wants to go back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. She suddenly looks so grown up! It makes me want to cry too...don't know how you handle it! Congrats Katie...I mean Kaitlin :-)

    ReplyDelete