Monday, September 28, 2009

Park with Abbie & Luke 9/28/09


It was an all pink day.

Yaaaayyy!!!

The only "group shot" of the day...can you see Abbie way in the back???

Sophie and I met up with Keri, Abbie & Luke at Tri-City Park today for some lunch and play time. Wow, taking just one kid to the park is SO much easier than three! It was a nice day for the park, but once it got a little warm we packed up the kids and headed over to Yogurt D'Lite...I have to share my favorite place with as many people as possible!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of Sophie on the slide! And I will be stealing the one of Sophie and Abbie..too cute! And yes, we are a fan of Yogurt D'Lite...we will have to go back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go get yogurt with you! The girls look so cute in their pink! I love the new background!

    ReplyDelete