Friday, September 25, 2009

New Sleeping Arrangments 9/25/09


In a desperate attempt to create more space around our house, I move Sophie's mattress into Isabel and Kaitlin's room last night. It's the first time all 3 girls have slept in the same room...except when we go on vacation. It only took them 45 minutes to fall asleep, but they were all up at 7:30 this morning! I know 7:30 may not seem that early to a lot of you, but considering they usually sleep until at least 8:30, 7:30 seems early to me! As long as no one is up before that then I think this may work. Maybe this weekend we'll move the rest of her bed into the room and we can start making Sophie's old room into a play room. A place where I can throw all of the toys in and CLOSE THE DOOR!!! =)
P.S. Katie-poo told me later that Sophie went to her bed and tried to pry her eyelids open while she was sleeping...I guess we'll have to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment