Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to one kid...for a few hours... 9/10/09



I forgot what it's like to have just one kid around...it's been 4 years! With Isabel and Kaitlin in school, Sophie and I are going to have a chance for some bonding time. It's been strange not have the other girls around, I sure miss them when they are at school.

Sophie and I joined the gang at the mall today...wow, it was super easy for me! Sophie is such a good little girl and very easy going when she's in a group. We're going to have a lot of fun with just the two of us.

Update on Isabel & Katie-poo...they are both loving school! Beli got another new 1st grader in her class today; it's another little girl, so that makes me happy! She still gets plenty of time with her friends from last year. Katie-poo is have fun in preschool. She is learning new songs and has gotten to paint 2 days in a row...which made her sooo happy! She say she likes the rainbow carpet and the dancing. Ava is still the only other girl in her class...we're still hoping a few more girls join the class soon!

1 comment:

  1. Life with one kids...I remember those days too...so easy! But remember if you get lonely I will let you rent one of my kids for a small fee....haha

    ReplyDelete