Isabel decided on Friday that she was ready to learn how to ride her bike without her training wheels. Up until now, she was a bit scared of falling (and failing) and really wanted to learn on her own (typical first-born) but Jamie and I kept telling her everyone needs a little help when learning how to ride a bike. This weekend, she was ready...and it was obvious...it only took her 10 minutes with Daddy before she was riding on her own! Isabel did such a great job! We were at the park (actually, her school) for 2 hours...she was really having a lot of fun and she never fell! Not even once!
This is another example of why Jamie and I like to wait until the girls are ready to do stuff...it really makes it so darn easy (and a lot less stressful on everyone)!
There go the training wheels...
Some help from Daddy...
He's really the best person for this...he's so patient!
(She started out on the grass for a softer place to fall...but quickly moved to the asphalt.)
And here's Beli...riding her bike...all on her own!
I'm so glad Jamie wants to teach the girls how to ride their bikes...it really involves A LOT of running around! He's going to be sore tomorrow! ;)
They play so well together!
Wow, great job Beli! That's impressive! And OMG Emily get the girl some new jeans. Beli looks like she's waiting for a flood! Ha Ha, Just Kidding! I only noticed because you told me to look!
ReplyDelete