We were running very low on diapers last night, so I put a pair of Kaitlin's old pull-ups on Sophie. I thought what the heck and told her to go potty in the toilet if she needed to go...and 2 minutes later, she did! She climbed up on to the toilet, went potty, hopped down and wiped all by herself (I watched from the top of the stairs)! It has been raining all week and should continue raining for the next few days, so we aren't going anywhere...perfect for potty training! So far today, she has gone about 8 times in the toilet...we have to teach her how to hold it just a bit. But hey, in the toilet is better than in the diaper! Hopefully we are close to no more diapers!!! Fingers crossed!
Isabel and Katie-poo are also excited for Sophie...they also get a skittle every time Sophie goes potty!
Gotta love the happy girl on the potty pictures!! Good job Sophie...and Mom!
ReplyDeleteIf I go potty can I have a Skittle, too?
ReplyDelete