This post is basically for my records, but just in case you're interested...Sophie has gone 2 days with dry pull-ups! (With one exception, but we were at Target yesterday morning...she told me...we couldn't get to the bathroom in time...so I figure she gets points for that one!) I know many people think we've waited a long time to start the whole potty training thing, but Jamie and I feel the girls will let us know when they are ready; we don't like to push it! And look how easy it is! It's so cute to see Sophie's face light up every time she goes potty in the toilet...she's also totally excited to get her skittle! (Looks like we may need to brush her teeth 3 times a day for a while!) Keep it up, Sophie!!!
I didn't think we really needed another potty picture, so here's a picture of Sugar. Sugar is still visiting us daily (even in the rain and hail, like tonight). She's (or he's) the PERFECT little pet! She's so sweet and not afraid of the girls at all...plus we don't have to feed or take care of her!
*One final update...01/22-Sophie kept her pull-up dry through out the night! If this keeps up, she was by far the easiest (and earliest) of the girls to potty train!
Great job Sophie! Keep the Skittles comin'!
ReplyDelete