Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice in Wonder-wierd 03/07/10

Who would ever think that the Alice in Wonderland story could get any stranger??? Well, I guess when you mix Alice and Tim Burton, one should expect such strangeness! We took the girls to see the new movie today, and man, it was weird...but better than I expected. The girls were SILENT for the whole two hours (they are really getting good at this movie thing!) I think Katie-poo and Sophie were just trying to figure it all out...and they definitely got a little scared towards the end (their little legs started kicking like crazy!) Overall, it was an interesting movie...not really a great movie for little kids though.
Isabel is wishing pretty hard on those dandelions...I would love to know what she's wishing for!
Next time I will have to remind Sophie to blow the dandelions...not eat the dandelions!

The Rainbow!
(It was much brighter in person!)
On our way home, we were lucky enough to see a rainbow in the clouds! It was so cute, Sophie kept yelling, "there it is!" with her eyes all wide! We pulled over to get a closer look and took some time to play with the dandelions.

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Love the picture of Sophie eating it! I hear you are supposed to see Alice - well let's just say in a different state of mind...for it to make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought about taking Abbie to see that but I thought it might be too scary...you know, Johnny Depp always plays a weirdo!

    ReplyDelete