Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Slides? 03/04/10

The girls and I hung out at The Block for a little this evening (we were going to go to the movies, but it didn't quite work out). The girls were having so much fun playing on the benches and using them as slides. They even got mad when multiple people tried to sit on the bench they were playing on. But seriously, there were about 6 empty benches in the area...why come sit on ours? Unfortunately, I forgot my camera (Gasp!), but luckily I had my cell phone handy! Yes, Beli's tooth really is that wiggly that it moves side to side. She kind of looks like a hillbilly or like a snaggletooth! I can say that because she doesn't read this yet...and by the time she does, she'll be laughing at it too! (Actually, she laughs at her funny little tooth now!)

2 comments:

  1. Funny cause Abbie and Luke like to climb all over those benches too...guess they can make a playground just about anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look so cute! Your phone takes such clear pictures. What movie were you guys gonna see?

    ReplyDelete