Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Boutique 03/20/10

Our Booth!

Cheesy...I know...our first sale! Poor lady!

On Saturday, My mom and I had a booth with my friend Elizabeth at the Brea Spring Boutique. We had a lot of fun selling our quilts, bags and table toppers/wall hangings. I also got a cupcake order and interest from someone to sell our stuff on consignment in her shop. So cool! We were very successful...looks like more craft shows are in our future. In November, we are going to sign up for the Nutcracker Boutique and we'll be hoping we get our same corner booth...it was a great location. I would love to get into a baby show...so if anyone knows of any, let me know! I think I like making baby/kids stuff the most!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks so different without all the people! LOL! You guys did great! Everything was super cute!

    ReplyDelete