Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Making Progress...

...on that list I started in the summer...you know, the one with everything I wanted to get done around the house.

DONE...Curtains for the playroom closet.
DONE...Do something with the downstairs bathroom...not sure what yet...
DONE...kind of...we donated stuff instead...THROW STUFF AWAY!
DONE...Organize the laundry room...again!
DONE...Organize our closet...again!

Plus, this weekend, Jamie and I cleaned out the a big section of the garage. I can now get to the trash cans outside through the garage again! (It's the little things...) And we have a HUGE pile of stuff for the Salvation Army to pick up next week.

While we cleaned, the girls played outside for hours. Happiness for all of us! Well, almost all of us...Isabel was having a not-so-great day...(and now we know why).







2 comments:

  1. Feels good to check things off. I have make lists all the time and usually only check off about half of my items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great job! Can I give you my To-Do list while you are at it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete