Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful


Thanksgiving isn't really a big holiday for me. I have so much that I am thankful for, but I don't save it all up for one day a year. I try to express how thankful I am whenever I feel it...which is pretty often! Without a doubt, I am most thankful for my 3 little girls and Jamie! I have been so blessed with each of them. The girls bring so much joy to my life, more than I could ever have imagined. And Jamie works so hard for us and is such a loving husband and Daddy! We can tell he really enjoys spending time with us (he's putting a puzzle together with the girls as I type this).

I'm thankful for all of our family and friends that are always here. And I'm especially thankful that we are all happy and healthy. It's been a wonderful year and I'm looking forward to another great one!

Now the real countdown to Christmas can begin...it's just 1 month away!

Update 12/01: Kaitlin is thankful for family, Mommy, Daddy, love & food...according to her Thankgiving craft that she just brought home from school. She's thankful for love...how sweet is that!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment