We've had a couple days of sunshine and relatively warm weather, so Sophie and I took advantage of it! We joined some of our friends at the Fullerton Sports Park today and it only made me wish it was summer again. I'm ready for the warmth and days spent at the beach. I would so not last if we lived back east! It's supposed to be warm for the rest of this week and next week, so I'm sure a few more days out in the sun are on tap!
Crazy hair!
Sophie and Adelyn took turns pushing each other on the swings.
All the giggles on this "ride" were priceless!
I got more pictures of Abbie and Luke, but they turned out too dark...they mostly stayed on the shady part of the park.
In other news, earlier today, Sophie and I took Milo to see Dr. Carmela Panza. Yes, the same Carmela that was my good friend all throughout school. She's now a cat vet which turned out perfectly for us since Milo needed a shot and I wanted to get him checked out to make sure he's healthy. And he is...perfectly healthy. He weighs a whole 4 pounds, 5 ounces. And he was totally well-behaved during his check-up. I'm so proud of him...haha, just kidding! But really, he was really good!
Milo and Katie-poo playing the DSi.
Sophie was so stoked that Milo finally fell asleep on her...I guess she took a break making him dance. No seriously, she holds Milo's arms up and makes him dance. He's such a patient kitty!









Ahh, that last picture is so cute.
ReplyDeleteCute park pictures!
ReplyDelete