The weather was perfect today...sun shinning, cool breeze, and 74 degrees. Since it was so nice, I (easily) convinced everyone to take a hike through Carbon Canyon. We drive by the trail everyday to take the girls to school and I've always wondered where it leads.
Today, we took the trail to the north...and it didn't lead anywhere in particular, but it was a nice hike. We heard water as we walked, but couldn't find a way to get to it...at least not a way that was safe for the girls. Next time we'll take the trail going south and see where that one takes us.
When did our little Beli get so big???
Chasing butterflies!
Ta Da!
What is it with boys and sticks?!?
Daddy and his girls...
My four favorite people!
When did our little Beli get so big???
Chasing butterflies!
"S" is for Sophie...or sewer???
Ta Da!
What is it with boys and sticks?!?
Daddy and his girls...
My four favorite people!







I forgot about that trail. We haven't been there since Andy and I were dating. We went mountain biking through there a couple of times. That's nice it's that close to your house.
ReplyDeleteLooks so beautiful! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete