Friday, January 28, 2011

Disneyland Fun

The girls had another day off from school...surprise, surprise!

So, we headed to Disneyland in the late afternoon. It was a great day to go...perfect weather, not too crowded and just fun all around!


First stop, Alice in Wonderland!
Is it bad that I really wish Disneyland (and all theme parks for that matter) would install things that would give kids an electric shock if they played on the rails and chains?!? You know, like the ones they have for dogs. It's just a thought because it drives me crazy watching the kids climb all over the rails...I know I'm not alone in this thinking...right???

 We waited to meet Rapunzel and Flynn again. Thankfully, the same 2 people were in costume today. This whole character thing is starting to get a little tricky.




 Unfortunately, I forgot that it was Character weekend at Disneyland. I remembered just as it was ending. I knew there was a reason I wanted to take the girls there, but couldn't remember what it was...until it was too late. Oh well, next year!


We made it on a bunch of rides and watched the fireworks before calling it a night just as it was getting really cold. The days may feel like spring, but the nights still definitely feel like winter!

 Smiles all around!

I really wish Sophie was smiling for this one. Oh well, still cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cute family picture! The girls look great in blue. Love Sophie's headband.

    ReplyDelete