Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Less Crowded Disney Day

Christmas Break is almost over so we had to get another trip (hopefully a less crowded trip) to Disneyland in. We had a fun day with Hellen, Tayler and Evan. (Evan was there too, but all my pictures of him were of the back of his head or they were blurry...he's a fast one!)




 Evan, Sophie and I rode Winnie the Pooh while the rest of the gang rode Splash Mountain...Isabel's first time. It's amazing what peer pressure does to a kid!
 All these years of being scared and she actually loved the ride.
I know I'll be saying this all my life, but sometime I wish these girls would just trust what Jamie and I tell them.
(That's my polite way of saying, "I told ya so!")


 Next it was my turn...oh joy!
Let me tell ya, it is really hard to hold a kid in the seat in front of me while trying to make sure I stay in the boat as well. Seems like this ride should have seat belts or something???





 One last picture with Santa before he heads back to the North Pole.



A rare Pocahontas sighting!

It was a lot less crowded today. I guess the girls' stragne holiday schedule worked out well for us in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment